Divagações sem fim esperando por respostas.
Uma busca sem rumo por certezas improváveis:
Dores, cores, amores, rancores.

terça-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2010

Here comes the Sun

(dedicated to my English family)

It is kind of a dream.
Suddenly I wake up and I am really here, but it does not feel like a dream.
The house smells the same.
The pink bedroom is there, but now I live in the guest room.
The friendly dog was replaced by the spoiled cat, but never in my heart.
The toast smell goes up the stairs and I come down to have them with butter.
Streets get confusing when all you want is crossing the road. Entering cars on the other side can also be excused.
Is Beatles being played somewhere?
"Nothing you can say but you can learn how to play the game. It's easy"
All I need is London.
The passion is back. Flowers are as colourful as before. People are as friendly as ever.
And time has finally came to change me. That was all I needed.
I can definetly see the changes on my picture at the same old mirror with the golden frame.
Now I like the tea and all the sweet seasonings in their food.
I go to the theatre. I do pay my own bills.
I am 29 but the 18 years old girl is still here, in everywhere I look.
Coming to the front door to pick up the letters with news from back home.
Shopping downtown and thinking what presents will suit best her beloved ones.
Time has passed. I think I did my best.
The adult one walks around by herself meeting friends from a time that will never come back.
Eating biscuits with ice cream and thinking about how silly and childish she was.
And how brave. How reckless and fearless.
Those things I will take home, she gave them back to me.
And a heart that breaths deeply and cannot wait for the whole life that is still to come.
London is as fashionable as before. And I am not, I am more.
I can feel it from far away.
I feel nothing will be the same again.

"Little darling, it's been a long cold lonely winter
Little darling, it feels like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right

Little darling, the smiles returning to the faces
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been here
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun
and I say it's all right

(...)

Little darling, I feel that ice is slowly melting
Little darling, it seems like years since it's been clear
Here comes the sun, here comes the sun,
and I say it's all right
It's all right."

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário